About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Anniversary and Birthday

This past week, hubby and I celebrated his birthday and our anniversary - we got married on his birthday (my idea). We took the day off and had a very simple day. I even did some housework that morning while he was getting my anniversary presents. :) We did not take a vacation or go to a fancy restaurant. But we were together, and that was enough. Our special day was wonderful and I am thankful for each day I have with him.

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to my wonderful hubby!

3 comments:

sheridan said...

I know I said it before, but Happy birthday & anniversary!

We love you!

Snow said...

Thanks! :)

sheridan said...

And Tag! You're it! Check out my blog for instructions!