About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged

My sister-in-law tagged me so here we go -

Here is how it works -

1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 more bloggers

I have to apologize to Hanes, because this is not a good picture of her at all. The picture was taken in September, 2007. She had been sleeping on our guest bed but apparently I woke her up and she was not the happiest about it. Sorry, Hanes!

If you would like post your picture, consider youself tagged!

3 comments:

sheridan said...

I have found most cats give that look when their sleep is interrupted.

I like both pictures!

Anonymous said...

That's probably because you woke her up!

Snow said...

I hope I am getting better at not waking her up......