About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Friday, September 19, 2008

From A to Z - Hubby Edition

Special thanks to hubby for sharing his responses in his own words. Enjoy!

Attached or single? Attached.

Best friend? The owner of this blog.

Cake or pie? Both (depending on the flavor).

Day of choice? Friday!

Essential item? 1911.

Flavor of ice cream? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Blue Bell, of course)

Gummy bears or worms? Worms (more fun to eat)

Hometown? Alvin, TX

Indulgences? Books.

January or July? January.

Kids? Nope.

Last movie seen in a theater? Wall-e.

Middle name? Aristotelis.

Number of siblings? 3.

Oranges or apples? Oranges.

Phobia or fear? Neither.

Quote? $165.00 for 6 months.

Reason to smile? Flying!

Season? Fall.

Tag 5 more? Nah.

Unknown fact about me? The owner of this blog says I have red and grey in my beard.

Vegetarian or oppressor of animals? Meatatarian! (Note: I was a Meatatarian before Wendy’s made it cool)

Worst habit? Sweets.

X-rays or ultrasounds? X-rays.

Your favorite food? Lasagne.

Zodiac? I prefer the CH750.

4 comments:

sheridan said...

Michael likes your essential item!

Snow said...

I just shared your comment with hubby. :)

chanisgrace said...

i love that is was in his own words -- all 26 of them. by the way, tell many others say that he has red in his beard.

Snow said...

He seems to be the only one who did not notice the red...how did that happen?