About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Monday, September 15, 2008

From A to Z

I got tagged by one of my sisters-in-law (SIL) so here we go!

Attached or single? I have a wonderful hubby. I can’t believe it’s been 6.5 years already!

Best friend? It’s hard to pick one. I have been very blessed to have met several best friends at various points in life to share our journeys together

Cake or pie? No preference/neither

Day of choice? Thursday and Sunday

Essential item? Probably my glasses/contacts, and laptop

Flavor of ice cream? Blue Bell Cookies N Cream and Dutch Chocolate; and most gelato flavors

Gummy bears or worms? Both (my mom would get these for us as special treats when we were kids so I like both)

Hometown? Hong Kong

Indulgences? Hong Kong clips on youtube

January or July? January

Kids? No biological ones yet, but we have a sponsored daughter from Ecuador, and 5 wonderful nephews and nieces

Last movie seen in a theater? Wall-e with hubby and SIL

Middle name? I don’t have one – no, this phrase is not my middle name

Number of siblings? A sister and a brother, both younger; plus in-laws

Oranges or apples? Both

Phobia or fear? That I am not moving forward in life

Quote? "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4: 6-7

Reason to smile? I am going to heaven :)

Season? Autumn

Tag 5 more? Everyone who reads this blog!

Unknown fact about me? I can’t dance, I can’t whistle, I can't tell jokes, and I have two birthdays – the "regular" one and the Chinese one

Vegetarian or oppressor of animals? “Oppressor” sounds serious. Can I just say I eat both veggies and meat?

Worst habit? Probably “extreme multitasking” - starting/working on too many things at once

X-rays or ultrasounds? I have had both

Your favorite food? Probably rice and sushi; I like Nutella too - does it count?

Zodiac? I don’t know the answer, sorry

I hope to read your answers soon!

4 comments:

sheridan said...

YAY!!! I wasn't too sure how you felt about being tagged, but I like learning things about you. After all, you've been my SIL for 6.5 years now! (has it really been that long??)

Snow said...

It really has been that long! I don't mind getting tagged at all. I think it's a lot of fun. I actually got tagged twice yesterday - once from you and once from my former co-worker. :)

Anonymous said...

Thursday? What about next year when ER isn't on anymore?

Snow said...

I like Thursday because it's just before the weekend but not quite there, not because of ER. :)