About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

August Birthdays!

It has been two months since my last post. Since two months ago, I have returned to school (part-time), begun a new Bible study, seen my toe heal, and gotten a year older, among many other things. Speaking of birthday, we celebrated three birthdays in the family in August. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

The first one was my sister-in-law Rachel's birthday. We had a pool party at our aunt's house and it was a lot of fun! We also welcomed my other sister-in-law who had moved to the state with her family about a week before.

Rachel cutting the cake while the kids eagerly waiting to have a piece.

Later in August, we had another party to celebrate two birthdays! Princess N's and Miss E's birthdays were only a few days apart and my baby sister-in-law was going through town before moving out of state, so my back-to-Texas sister-in-law threw a party for both birthday girls.


Fun water balloon fight between my nieces and nephews before the birthday (cup)cakes.


Princess N turned 10!


Miss E turned 1!

We ended the day with dinner at Hubby's favorite barbeque restaurant, and with a picture of the five oldest children lined up by height.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, it was fun! I forgot about taking a picture of the kids - you got a great one!