About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Surrendering the Secret

Before my relocation, I had been a volunteer with A Woman’s Place Ministries, a crisis pregnancy/women’s resource center in Tampa, FL. Although I had never been pregnant, God, by His plan, wanted me to be involved in the ministry.

Because of it, I got to know many women facing unplanned pregnancies. While I mainly met with women who decided to carry their babies, I had also met women who had gone through abortion in the past. Often times, guilt and shame so overcome these women, especially Christian women, that many of them keep their abortion secret and suffer the pain and heartache alone.

Earlier this year, Pat Layton, Founder and President of A Woman's Place, published Surrendering the Secret, a Bible study on post-abortion healing. Now, a giveaway is taking place for women to have a chance to receive the Bible study materials for their churches or their own groups and share this message of hope.

You might know someone who has gone through abortion. Through entering this giveaway, you can help unload her burden and heartache and help her walk towards God’s Truth and freedom.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Bless you for spreading the word! You know, through your work at the CPC, how badly this is needed!

Be sure and go back and leave another comment with the link to your blog, so that you're entered twice!

THANK YOU!
Melinda

Pat said...

Darling Friend, We miss you!! Plus, I let you get away without a translation plan!!
I hope you win!!
Love you,
pat

Snow said...

Hi Pat! How are you enjoying NC? Have a great vacation! You know, I'm still up for doing the translaton, if you want me to! :)