About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Cat and Mice

While Hanes was hanging out in the living room earlier today, I thought she might be interested in playing. I lined up the mice in front of her, but alas, she was not in the mood to play. She did not even touch the mice. So I left her alone and went about my business upstairs. When I went down to get water in the kitchen later, I saw the following -

Bird's eye view

Side view

Hanes sleeps in this "Garfield pose" sometimes and I always find that funny. But doing so in front of the lined-up mice just cracked me up! She has been teaching me many serious things (see previous posts and more to come); she nonetheless has a lighted-hearted side!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the mice. She is saying, "I'll play in MY time. Thank you!"

sheridan said...

Yep! That is Garfield! He didn't chase the mice either.

Jane said...

I saw that you entered the STS giveaway and thought I would stop by and say hi. How are things going?

Snow said...

No, she did not chase the mice; but as of this morning, one mouse got turned over. I guess she decided it was time for her to play with one of them. :)

MJM, thanks for stopping by! Thanks for letting me know about the giveway. Hopefully I can win it for my church here! :) Things are well here. I am praying about God's direction and leading. Say hi to everyone at AWP for me!

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's a cat, all right! You can't force her to do anything! Love the pics.

Snow said...

She definitely has her own personality!