About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

90th Birthday

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior on November 18, 1990, at the Billy Graham Crusade in Hong Kong. I had been attending Christian schools since the first grade so I knew many Bible stories and how to pray to God. Hearing Reverend Graham share the Gospel, however, I came to understand the meaning of the Cross and the way to have a personal relationship with the God about whom I had been learning at school. I still remember very clearly that after I became a Christian, I felt such joy and peace in my heart that it transcended all understanding.

So I am indebted to Reverend Graham for sharing the Gospel with me, among many others, and I have been a beneficiary of his ministry over the years. He has been a blessing to so many people as he faithfully brings the Good news around the world. Now we have an opportunity to bless him - he will be celebrating his 90th birthday in two weeks! Send him a message to help make his special day even more memorable!


No comments: