About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome!

I have always liked to write, but I never thought I would be a blogger (Sarah, I hear you). I guess blogging is simply the logical and perfect combination of good ol' writing and 21st-century technology-driven living.

So now that I have a blog, I would like to extend my welcome and I hope you will keep reading it and post comments!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a comment Ms. Snow!

Anonymous said...

Fine. That's not a comment. This is a comment:

The sky is blue
And welcome to you! (too)

sheridan said...

Hi!!

Anonymous said...

So I guess peer pressure really does work! Welcome!

Snow said...

Thanks! :)

chanisgrace said...

yay! the circle is complete!