About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New!

I have been hoping to make some changes to my blog for quite some time. What better day to do it than today? So I have made two new changes:

The first change is, as you may have noticed, the outlook of my blog. It is quite different from the previous designs. To read any post in its entirety, simply click on the post!

The second change is I am now on Twitter! I would love to connect with you. I have not been successful at adding the twitter feed and the twitter button on the blog, but if you'd like, you can find me @RecordingSnow. Please say hello!

Hope you enjoy the changes, and as always, comments are very welcome. Happy New Year!


No comments: