About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas Memories

We had a wonderful Christmas week with family. Here is the list (again in somewhat chronological order). Enjoy!
  • Getting our Christmas tree from a wonderful tree farm (that we heard about not long ago)
  • Finishing Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve (close call!)
  • Making my first ginger bread house alongside my cousin (who also made one)
  • Going to Christmas Eve service at our church (with a full house!)
  • Watching kiddos open their Christmas presents and sharing their joy
  • Receiving one of the best Christmas presents ever from Hubby - donations to some of my favorite organizations
  • Recovering from a cold and some kind of stomach virus (I am still not sure what it was) - being healthy is priceless
  • Watching Tangled (the Rapunzel movie) for the first time with my sister-in-law -- and nephews!
  • Participating in our family reunion (lots of family members). Great food and fun!
  • Youngest nephews joyfully shouting "I love you" before my drive home (~swoon~)!

No comments: