About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Photos - Boston

Here are some photos of Boston, most of them from walking the Freedom Trail. Enjoy!

Bunker Hill Monument and the William Prescott statue at the end of the Freedom Trail
Charles River
USS Constitution
Inscription of Roger Wolcott at King's Chapel. I don't aspire to be a governor, but I like the last three lines very much.

A pleasant surprise: Amelia Earhart's home in the 1920s. It was only about 15 minutes from where I was staying!

Chinatown

This concludes my posts on my trip. I hope you have enjoyed reading them!


Photos property of Recording Snow. If you would like to link to my photos, please leave a comment and reference this blog. Thanks!

No comments: