About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Excuses - Part II

We came back from our road trip to DC last Sunday night. It was a great trip, but by our return, Hubby had been sick for four days. The night we came back, I became sick.

I had had a variety of symptoms but thought I was getting better. Instead, I got worse yesterday and needed to leave work a little early to take a nap. The nap lasted about 15 hours.

And I am still not getting much better.

I would really love to sleep some more to get the bug out of my system but my head is not feeling the greatest from the "nap" (plus two other 12--to-13-hour sleep nights I have already had the past week).

These are my latest excuses for the absence of blog posts. Please pray for me. Thanks!