About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nieces and Nephews: Lady A

Five-year-old A is Miss E's older sister. She is the outgoing and adventurous one. One of my fondest memories of A over Christmas is documented in the following two pictures.

My mother-in-law and my three sisters-in-law were by the dining table right before our Christmas dinner, so I asked the "ladies" to pose for a picture, as follows -



Haivng heard me using the word "ladies," A announced that "I am a lady too!" So there she was, featured in the next photo -



Isn't she adorable? :-) Over Christmas, she also took quite a few pictures with my camera. Below is a collection of pictures from the 5-year-old's perspective. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lady A - what a sweetheart! I'm enjoying the series...can't wait to see what you have to say about the others!

chanisgrace said...

How is it that Lady A actually got your hubby to smile like a human being, when none of the rest of us can?

Snow said...

I think it might have had something to do with the Diet Coke, and his mood at that particular moment. :)