About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nieces and Nephews: David

David, big brother to Alex and Miguel, has an engineer's mind; he is serious, curious and specific. A perfectionist. He loves baseball and the space. One of the presents he received was a telescope. He had fun watching the moon (there were not many stars) with Papi and Cousin N, even though it was very cold outside.



David also loves video games -



Playing video game with Uncle M


More video game with Aunt S

Did I mention he loves video games? :-)

Right now, he is at the stage where he does not like to be photographed very much so I was not able to get a lot of pictures of him. I tried, and this picture, taken at the zoo, might be the best shot -



With Lady A's help, here is the goofy side of David at our BBQ dinner!



My fondest memory of him over Christmas was when we were playing Apples to Apples. I can't remember whose gift it was, but it was so much fun to see him laugh out loud and could not stop for a few minutes! He does have a lighter side!

Today is also his special day - he turns 9! Happy Birthday, David!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...at least there was no food in his mouth!

Perfect timing on the series to get to David on his birthday. It's almost like you planned it like that! =D

You sure know my kids well. The descriptions are so true!

Snow said...

Good observation about the food! I didn't think about it. Yes, I did plan this post for his birthday! :)