About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grace

Grace is when I fell asleep on the couch and actually slept well (Hubby was out of town).

Grace is when I woke up at 5am, still tired, and God was still there for me when I fell back to sleep instead of spending time with Him.

Grace is when I woke up later at least 10 minutes late, but somehow managed to leave for work only 5 minutes later than usual.

Grace is when I got through heavier traffic and got to campus only 10 minutes later than usual.

Grace is when this one parking spot was available when logic said it should have been filled.

Grace is when God chose to be patient with me and provided for me even though my weak flesh chose sleep over Him.

Grace is God's unmerited favor.

1 comment:

KarrieElizabeth said...

Thanks for being real - nice to know I'm not the only one. God is too good to us!