About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Favorite Souvenirs


A flower from our niece A. She picked it in her front yard as we were getting ready to leave.


A cow from the Billy Graham Library, also the mascot of my car.
My sister-in-law named him Conrad.

T-shirt from Jamestown.
I studied history in both university and graduate school so I like this shirt very much! :)

Postcards!
I started this random habit of collecting postcards in college.
These are just a part of them from the trip.

This concludes the many posts on the vacation. Hope you have enjoyed them!

4 comments:

KarrieElizabeth said...

I enjoyed your vacation posts very much!

Snow said...

Thanks, Karrie! I am glad! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought I commented on this post, but apparently I didn't.

I really like the t-shirt. And the flower - it's so sweet!

Snow said...

Thanks! I thought the flower was sweet too! It's still in my car. :)