About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mississippi

After Louisiana, we stopped at the beach while passing through Mississippi. We had a blast! We did not know how much we missed the water until that day. It was great weather and the water was perfect!

Clear blue sky

Nice water

Hubby taking a picture of me as I headed for the water! Fun picture.

Hubby hanging out

Me in the water. One of my favorite pictures from the trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one of you in the water is a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to more.

Mom said...

Beautiful pictures. I understand how you feel about the water. I often walk to the harbor on the weekend to enjoy the light on the water.