About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Family and Friends

I am very thankful to have many opportunities to spend time with family and friends recently.

My mom was here just a month ago. Her "mission" was to bring my two young cousins to the States to reunite with my aunt. So we all got to spend time together.

My youngest sister-in-law came down almost two weeks ago from college to stay with us for the Summer. Hanes has been happy.

We had family and friends over for an "indoor cookout" on Memorial weekend. We had 9 adults (including my middle sister-in-law) and 7 children, ranging from 4 months to 8 years old (three of them were our nephews). It was fun. Sadly, we did not take any pictures.

Hubby and I are going on vacation next week. We will see many friends and family along the way, including our friend who just had the baby less than 48 hours ago, and my other sister-in-law and family who are expecting baby #3!

No comments: