About this Blog

This blog does not study little ice crystals. Snow is part of my Chinese name and this is a space to record God's faithfulness in me. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Burgers, Fries and Shake

A year ago, I became an American. At my suggestion, Hubby and I went to celebrate with burgers, fries and shake!


I do not eat beef hardly at all, so I could not tell whether the hamburger was good or not. But according to Hubby, the hamburgers were really good! To me, however, the chocolate shake was the best part!

A really fun feature at the restaurant was a "jacuzzi" for the hands. You put your hands in the holes, then water and the right amount of pressure came out to clean your hands. It was really fun. No wonder the kids there loved washing their hands! I even shamlessly took a sticker (which I am sure was more for kids than adults) -


We also took this meal in honor of our pregnant friend who could not eat any of these things because of gestational diabetes. She had asked her friends to eat these for her when she was first diagnosed, and we finally ate them for her!

She had the baby last night, so congratulations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great place to eat! We should go next time I visit!

Mom said...

Many times after being out of the country we have had apple pie on our return---"as American as apple pie" I am glad you celebrated.